Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cemberimde Gul Oya..

0 Comments

Haven't had much time to do things today, busy cooking and cleaning.  Might do some shuttle work and try to get my edging for the scarf a bit longer, i seem to always have like 20 things on the go and go back and forth between them until one of them finishes, and then i look at it for 40 minutes looking for mistakes and admiring it lol, such a loser.  I really want to get back to making my centrepieces and table cloth thats 2 motifs in progress, but im sort of too busy with all my oya to be doing that at the moment.  I have a friend who told her sister inlaw to take some of the scarves to the local mosques (yes, we're muslim) and try to sell them there, and the other oya things like the earrings etc that I've made she'll take along with her and her craft groups stuff to markets to try and sell.  I had some items up on etsy about 3 months ago but no one seemed to want to buy anything- Americans dont seem to want to buy from Australians lol but oh well, I suppose if anyone on here wants my things I wouldnt mind putting it up on etsy for you, just let me know and we'll sort it out.  Its nearly 2am and I'm back to my work, happy blogging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...