Monday, June 20, 2011

Igne Oyalar From The Net

2 Comments

None of the work posted here is mine.  Nor do I take credit for it, these are merely for me to pass onto you for ideas and inspiration.  Enjoy!!


I've done one of these motifs before, Its one of the 1st motifs I ever learned, if i was to do any sort of tutorial on my blog, this is the one I'd teach.  Its simple and beautiful.

These look like christmas trees lol


This is a hand towel edging, of which I looked at and am in the process of making. 

This is a "namaz ortu" or "prayer covering"  the motif here is called "benli" or "spots" and on this scarf only one side is done with oya and usually its something huge as you can see above.

Cute and simple

I haveeee to make this! Its so cute!

Ahh the beloved 3d oya scarf, beautiful isnt it?

Suprisingly not as hard as it looks

Violets!

2 comments:

Olga December 27, 2011 at 9:57 AM

My name is Olga and i like all your beautiful art. I would like to know if you have some tutorials and also to know de name of the thread that you use for do the flowers. Thank you so much and blessins for you and family.

AnatolianCollections December 27, 2011 at 11:17 AM

I have basic instruction on YouTube, and the thread I use is Altin basak size 50 :) thanks for the comment :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...