Monday, September 12, 2011

For the love of...CHICKENS?

0 Comments

So we have 3 chickens, and I must admitt before we got them I would have never touched one, or even gone near one because I dont like when they flap about and whatever, however when we got our 3 little chickens around 6 months ago, my partner coaxed me into holding them and feeding them so they got used to me and came when I called them.  Now, I cant put them down, sometimes I'll stay outside for hours and not notice the time going by because theyre just so entertaining.  So heres some chicken cross stitch patterns for chicken lovers like me!  The last pattern for some reason reminds me of the eldest chicken we have, coco.  She's definately spoilt, and yes its alllll my fault.  Enjoy xx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...