Friday, September 23, 2011

The pillow edings and some other tidbits

0 Comments

So I've put some of my projects on hold to start making some things for my "all handmade spare room" idea.  So far I've made 2 pillow edgings, 1 cross stitch pillow case and I'm just about to finish another pillow edging (which I'll put a pic of when I finish it and attatch it to the pillow)  While I was searching through my stash bags in the cupboard I also came across a mesh oya scarf that I made ages ago that I'd forgotten about because it was more a practice scarf not one that anyone in this day and age would wear lol, I also found a neckscarf that has a tatted edging that I made and had forgotten about.  Enjoy!!
Mesh scarf with Oya
Mesh Scarf with Oya
Neck Scarf with Tatted Oya
My pillow edging with oya!
My pillow edging!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...