Saturday, July 30, 2011

The craft fair!!

0 Comments

So first off, I know i promised pictures, but the nazis wouldnt let me lol.
I'm only writting a short description of the craft fair otherwise I'll be here all day.

1) Mostly patchwork and quilting- no lace stuff (hand made anyway)
2) Heaps of old women with walking frames and whatnot, I'm still pissed at the lady who thought she could push passed me because she had a walker, i DONT THINK SO.
3) Alot of bead places, suprinsingly very cheap
4) Wool was unbelievably expensive, and people there seem to have a thing for this ugly wool that makes some ugly scarf.
5) 16 dollar entry
6) I bought: beads, a cross stitch pattern and some lovely lovely loveeeeely scarves from the most hilarious Chinese woman I've ever met in my life.


Thats all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...