Friday, July 29, 2011

Why do i feel soooo ill?

0 Comments

So for the past 2 days, ive been waking up with the worst migraine and neckpain and then i attempt to overdose on panadol just to ease the pain.  My partner apparently thinks its because i sleep like a retard, but i dont believe him lol.  Today I started on the bohca (the napsack) for the baby items.  I decided to do a oya edging called nunuklu or "snail." Of course it has no symbolic meaning towards the birth of a child, it just looks nice.  I've done about 3/4 of it in one day and my hands are killing me so im really proud of myself.  I'll be sure to post when it's finished.

On another note ramadans around the corner and I can't wait.  Theres not a year in the past...well...since I can remember, that I haven't fasted ramadan.  Ramadan for those of you who don't know is a month long fasting from food and drink during the day and the holiest month on the Islamic calendar.  Its a time of reflection and rememberance and giving to those in the world who aren't as lucky as we are.  This also means that I'll probably end up getting more work done since i wont be going out much, or this could work the other way where I'm always out (because generally in ramadan you go and eat at everyone elses house, or you invite a shit load of people for like a feast at your house)  so we'll see how that pans out

Hope everyone who reads this is well, and feeling better than I am :/

Oh i think we're going to the craft market tomorrow- hello excited? i say yes!

Peace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...