Monday, July 18, 2011

Oh blogging how I have missed you

0 Comments

 It feels like a lifetime since I blogged, and its for good reason.  I've been working on an order for someone who contacted me through my email (couchcrochetcrumbs@gmail.com) who requested baby items (specifically hats and booties, although I haven't started on the booties yet) I haven't taken photos of all the hats I've made yet, so bare with me and I'll upload them sometime this week. 

Its been pretty average weather, for melbournes standards anyway, friday was my grandmas birthday she turned 80! shes so cute, my aunties wanted to buy KFC for her instead of cooking but my grandma being my grandma had to put on a buffet and cooked like 70 different things for her own birthday lol, shes such a character.

Anyway I'll post photos this week

Stay safe bloggeroonies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...