Sunday, March 11, 2012

The next oya scarf!

0 Comments

This is the next oya scarf I'm working on and I've just completed side one.  I really like this motif and its not taking as long as the last scarf I made (which is on ETSY so go check it out!)  This scarf is blue and white with little sticky sequins things and blue flower motifs on it.  I didn't actually have thread in dark blue so i decided to go with white and a dark shade of yellow.  I'm pretty happy with the colours I've chosen as they take your eye off the harshness of the blue. 



I'm also thinking of making some bead oyas and flat oyas to sell on etsy as little packages, just for the people who dont want to buy a whole scarf.  Let me know what you think and if you think this is a good idea!

Thanks for checking out my post!

Enjoy xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...