Friday, September 7, 2012

Ramadan, Eid, Sickness and Health?

0 Comments

Yes, I know.  But I have a reason so you can't be angry that its been THIS long since I've posted anything on this blog.  To begin with around (and before) Ramadan my grandmother was very sick and my aunty and I took it in turns to look after her, she had a really bad fall and started bleeding and I was absolutely pedantic so I couldnt leave her.  Anyway thank God she's all better and back to cooking now, but i still go there once a week to check on her. 

Ramadan was good this year, lucky we didnt fast during daylight savings this year, and lucky for us also it was mostly cold so fasting was easy.  I spent almost every day out of the house either eating at my grandmas or eating at someones house or whatever.  Ramadans all about people coming together, so there were hardly any times that we were at home, except to sleep of course!

Eid was also good, I'm pretty certain I put back on the 2kg that I had lost, but thats to be expected.

Then after all that I thought I'd go back to my routine of working on the order for my friend (which I was told I could take my time on, but I feel bad) and just some other little things for a cousin of mine whos pregnant and having a baby girl in november, so i whipped up a couple of things for her (which I can't show on here because I know she reads my blog posts :P)  Apart from that I think everything can go back to normal now, so it shouldn't be too long before I post another blogpost again.  Oh and just before I go, I've added some new items (mainly turkish slippers and some baby items) to my etsy store if you would like to check it out, then click here.

Hope all who read this are doing well.  Until the next blogpost, Peace! xx






Blue and Teal Turkish Slippers with beads
Tulip motif Turkish slippers

White Turkish Slippers with beads

Butterfly motif Turkish Slippers with beads.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...