Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Trying out GONEN OYA. And it worked?

2 Comments

After such a long time, I finally did it.  No curling, no weird stitches, just a proper GONEN doily.  Well- except for the corners LOL.  I think i must have miscalculated how many stitches I had, but that doesnt matter- Its not like I'm selling this one, and mistakes make it all the more special to me.




I've got some photos of parts of the orders I have been doing, and some random oya tidbits I found in some suitcase stuffed in the cupboard that was obviously my partners mothers...I love finding random things in suitcases!  But this is for the next post I do, you'll just have to wait!


Peace xx

2 comments:

Jenny July 12, 2012 at 1:52 PM

Beautiful! We would not have known about the mistake only you told us!

AnatolianCollections July 12, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Haha I know, I should have kept quiet, I have a big mouth hahaha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...