Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oya lace escapades for 2012!

0 Comments

Its been a very busy start to the year for me, as most of you know I was doing placement at an aged care facility and needed 120 hours completed in order to receive my certificate.  So that's out of the way for the time being, and now all I need to do is finish 1 and a 1/2 work books and I'm done and I'll have my certificate III in Aged care and Home and Community Care!  Excitedddd! 

So thats why I haven't been blogging so much, but I have been crafting!  I've made a couple more crochet oya lace scarves, some bracelets and 2 more Lif (washcloths.)  I've also been playing around with beads and other things so just for the time being I'm going to post the Oya scarves, because I've put them up on ETSY so go over and have a look if you're interested!!



This Oya is called "Katmer Cicegi"  I love the way it looks and I'm really proud of myself.


This is another one of my newest oya scarves, I think I picked really good colours to go with the
scarf to make it stand out.


This one was a little bit harder but still came out really nice.

 

This oya is pretty easy, but takes alot of time.  The flowers are all tatted, and then
crocheted on top by a chain and then added to the scarf.

All these scarves and many more are available on my Etsy Store
Like me on Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...