Friday, January 6, 2012

Free Crochet Oya Pattern..

2 Comments




So this is how this pattern came to life.  I was searching on the internet for like crochet fonts or something so I could write up a couple of patterns to put up on here or for sale or whatever, and I found this great blog that spoke of Adobe illustrator and even gave a 3 part tutorial on how to use the basics (you can find the 1st part here) So I thought I'd give it a shot.  It took me forever mind you so for those of you who will be testing out this edging, you'd better be thankful lol.  Its not the most perfect, but I hope you get the basic idea.  I've done an example of this edging on my blog, only with beads and I said it looked like 7s, so if you want to look at what the oya should look like (minus the beads) then look here (obviously its the yellow one)  So yeah..try it out, let me know what you think, and if you want to repost the diagram anywhere, please remember that I spent ages trying to make it as best as a beginner can, so make sure you link it back to my profile.  Thankyou very much and have a wonderful day!  Oh and by the way:  I didn't know what you call a "wrap 4 times around hook" so just make sure you count 4 and then pull one through, then pull 2 by 2 through until you have one loop left.

2 comments:

wendy harbaugh January 8, 2012 at 12:08 AM

triple treble in American terms

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...